South Africa 4×4’s Windhoek Branch in Namibia offers an uncomplicated 4×4 rental of fully equipped and unequipped Toyota Hilux Double Cab 4×4, Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4.
South Africa 4×4 is VAT registered and all our rates include VAT at 14%
VAT Registration Number : 4610268478
VALID – 1 September 2015 To December 2016
Our Daily 4×4 Rental Namibia Rates Include:
- Affordable insurance option for all budgets including 100% cover (R2 500 admin fee in case of any insurance claim)
- Unlimited Mileage / Kilometres
- Fuel Deposit
- Free Garmin GPS with maps pre-loaded (Tracks4Africa)
- Satellite phone for all rentals – Airtime to be bought by client
- Cross border papers – All countries
- Free pick up and drop off at OR Tambo, Johannesburg and other major centres by arrangement
- No Extra fees for extra Drivers
- No extra fees for weekend and after hour pick up and drop-offs.
Technical Specifications Of 4×4’s
- Toyota Hilux Double Cab 4×4, Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4, (Also see specialised vehicles)
- All vehicles are diesel
- Double Cab (Toyota seats 5 persons max )
- Fridge / Freezer
- Twin Battery System
- 160lt Extended Fuel Tank
- 50lt Water Tank
- Power Steering
- Radio / CD Player / USB or AUX plug
- Recovery equipment: Hi lift jack, snatch straps etc + extensive tool box
4×4 Vehicle Description
All vehicles are equipped to accommodate four adventurers. Each vehicle is fitted with two, two person roof top tents (1.4m wide) with built in mosquito nets. We can supply equipment for a fifth person at no extra cost. Additional free standing tents are available. All camping gear such as chairs, tables, sleeping bags, pillows, cutlery & crockery, hi-lift jack, gas tanks, torches, tire inflater, tow rope are included. See Equipment Check list for details. All you need to pack is your clothes.
One Uncomplicated Daily Rate – Standard Insurance
This includes the Rental Rate, Standard Insurance, Cross Border Documents, Equipment, GPS, Sat Phone, VAT
TOYOTA HILUX DOUBLE CAB 4×4 RENTAL
|21 Days or more||R1 270 per day|
|10 to 20 Days||R1 370 per day|
|10 Days or Less||R1 470 per day|
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER DOUBLE CAB 4×4 RENTAL
|21 Days or more||R1 670 per day|
|10 to 20 Days||R1 770 per day|
|10 Days or Less||R1 870 per day|
4×4 Rental Insurance Options
|This above rates include STANDARD INSURANCE with a R 20 000 excess. Tyres and Windscreen Excluded. CDW 1 & 2 Options will reduce your excess and risk|
|CDW1 Insurance Option : Add R 105 per day. Excess reduced to R 10 000. R 25 Per day for full tyre and windscreen insurance.|
|CDW 2 Option : Add R 145 per day for ZERO EXCESS. R25 per day for full tyre and windscreen insurance.|
One Way 4×4 Rental Fees – Cape Town
Should you wish to pick up or drop off the 4×4 rental in a city other than Cape Town the following fees will be applicable :
- Johannesburg – R 3 950
- Durban – R 3 950
- Cape Town – R 4 950
- Maun – R 5 750
- Victoria Falls / Livingstone – R 5 850
- Zambia ( Lusaka ) / Mozambique south of Inhambane – R 7 250
- Malawi / Mozambique ( north of Inhambane ) – R 15 500
- Tanzania ( Dar es Salaam / Arusha ) – R 17 750
- Kenya – R 21 250
Please consult us regarding your requirements.
Route Planning and Accommodation Bookings
We can assist with route planning, accommodation bookings and visa advice. Mariska is part of South Africa 4×4 Accommodation and is an Africa accommodation specialist and she can be reached on :
Please feel free to ask us anything that will make your tour memorable.
On pick up of your 4×4 please allow 90 min to check your vehicle and allow us to show you how the equipment works. From March 2015 detailed equipment info sheets and short instructional videos will be available on our website to assist you with your preparation of your adventure.
South Africa 4×4 Rental Video Tutorials – http://southafrica4x4.co.za/video-tutorials/
On collection of the vehicle you will need to have the following documents ready, if not completed before the rental commences :
- Copies of all drivers licenses of persons driving and international driving licenses.
- Copies of passports of all persons traveling in your group.
- Signed rental contract
- Balance of payment
Return of the Vehicle
On return of your 4×4 we do a quick check if all the equipment is present. 4×4 is returned with a full tank of diesel. Fill up to the first click at the closest filling station where you drop off the 4×4.
Our vehicles are permitted into : Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Swaziland, Lesotho, Angola, DRC, Congo, Cameroon, CAR.