South Africa 4×4 Rentals 2017 Rates Lusaka, Zambia
Toyota Hilux Double Cab 4×4
VALID – 1 JANUARY 2017 TO 31 DECEMBER 2017
South Africa 4×4 offers an uncomplicated rental of fully equipped Toyota Hilux Double Cab 4×4
This includes the Rental Rate, CDW 2 Insurance, Cross Border Documents, Equipment, GPS, Sat Phone
Toyota Hilux Double Cab 4×4 Rentals
Oct 2016 to June 2017
165 US$ Per Day – All inclusive
July 2017 to Oct 2017
195 US$ Per Day – All Inclusive
One Way Fees From Harare
Victoria Falls – 450 US$
Harare – 625 US$
Lilongwe – 1 050 US$
We offer special rates for long term rentals. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with us.
INSURANCE OPTIONS WITH YOUR RENTAL
- All insurance claims have an R 2 500 admin fee should the need to claim arise.
- We do not keep any hold on your credit card as a bond or guarantee.
Your quote includes CDW 2 INSURANCE which excludes the tyres and windscreens and you are responsible for an admin fee of R 2 500 should a claim be made.
Our Daily Rental Rate Includes:
- Affordable insurance option for all budgets including 100% cover (R2 500 admin fee in case of any insurance claim)
- Unlimited Mileage / Kilometres
- No Extra Fuel Deposit
- Free Garmin GPS (NUVI 1300) with maps pre-loaded (Tracks4Africa)
- Satellite phone for all rentals – Airtime to be bought by client
- Cross border papers – All countries
- Free pick up and drop off at Harare International Airport
- No Extra fees for extra Drivers
- No extra fees for weekend and after hour pick up and drop-offs.
- Toyota Hilux 2.5lt Double Cab 4×4
- All vehicles are diesel
- We only offer Double Cab 4×4 (Toyota seats 5 persons max)
- Fridge / Freezer ( 42 litres with 12V and 220 V )
- Twin Battery System
- 85lt Extended Fuel Tank for Toyota ( 160lt Total )
- 50lt Water Tank
- Power Steering
- Radio / CD Player / USB or AUX plug
- Recovery equipment: Hi lift jack, snatch straps etc + extensive tool box
All vehicles are equipped to accommodate four adventurers. Each vehicle is fitted with two, two person roof top tents (1.4m wide) with built in mosquito nets. We can supply equipment for a fifth person at no extra cost. Additional free standing tents are available. All camping gear such as chairs, tables, sleeping bags, pillows, cutlery & crockery, hi-lift jack, gas tanks, torches, tire inflator, tow rope are included. See Equipment Checklist for details. All you need to pack is your clothes.
For details of our 4×4 vehicles please visit our website – http://southafrica4x4.co.za/our-vehicles
On pick up of your 4×4 please allow 90 min to check your vehicle and allow us to show you how the equipment works. Please ensure that you have watched our short instructional videos, available on our website to assist you with your preparation of your adventure – http://southafrica4x4.co.za/4×4-video-tutorials.php
On collection of the vehicle you will need to have the following documents ready, if not completed before the rental commences :
- Copies of all drivers licenses of persons driving and international driving licenses.
- Copies of passports of all persons traveling in your group.
- Signed rental contract
- Balance of payment ( EFT, Credit Card or Cash )
Return of the Vehicle
On return of your Toyota Hilux 4×4 we offer either full equipment check or a quick check. 4×4 is returned with a full tank of diesel. Fill up to the first click at the closest filling station where you drop off the 4×4.
Our vehicles are permitted into : Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Swaziland, Lesotho, Angola, DRC, Gabon, Cameroon, Ethiopia