Johannesburg, South Africa
South Africa 4×4 Rentals 2017 Rates Daily Rate (Single Day Rentals)
Toyota Hilux Double Cab 4×4 and Toyota Land Cruiser Double Cab 4×4.
VALID – 1 JANUARY 2017 TO 31 DECEMBER 2017
South Africa 4×4 offers an uncomplicated rental of fully equipped Toyota Hilux Double Cab 4×4, Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4, 4×4 Trailers.
One Uncomplicated Daily Rate
This includes the Rental Rate, Standard Insurance, Cross Border Documents, Equipment, GPS, Sat Phone
JOHANNESBURG / NAMIBIA / BOTSWANA OFFICES
TD5 – Daily Rate – R 1 770
TD5 PHOTOGRAPHIC + TRAILER – Daily Rate – R 1 970
PUMA – Daily Rate – R 1 970
ULTIMATE SAFARI PUMA – Daily Rate – R 2 170
TOYOTA HI LUX DOUBLE CAB – Daily Rate – R 1 770
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER – Daily Rate – R 2 170
INSURANCE OPTIONS WITH YOUR RENTAL
- All insurance claims have an R 2 500 admin fee should the need to claim arise.
- We do not keep any hold on your credit card as a bond or guarantee.
- You have 3 insurance options. On all 3 you can add the Tyre and Windscreen Insurance at R 25 per day.
- Your quote includes STANDARD INSURANCE which excludes the tyres and windscreens and you are responsible for the first R 20 000 in damages.
- CDW1 cost R 155 per day extra and reduces your responsibility to R 10 000.
- CDW 2 cost R 195 per day and reduces your liability to ZERO.
Our Daily Rental Rate Includes:
- Affordable insurance option for all budgets including 100% cover (R2 500 admin fee in case of any insurance claim)
- Unlimited Mileage / Kilometres
- No Extra Fuel Deposit
- Free Garmin GPS (NUVI 1300) with maps pre-loaded (Tracks4Africa)
- Satellite phone for all rentals – Airtime to be bought by client
- Cross border papers – All countries
- Free pick up and drop off at OR Tambo, Johannesburg and other major centres by arrangement
- No Extra fees for extra Drivers
- No extra fees for weekend and after hour pick up and drop-offs.
- Toyota Hilux Double Cab 4×4, Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4
- All vehicles are diesel
- We only offer Double Cab 4×4 (Toyota seats 5 persons max)
- Fridge / Freezer ( 42 litres with 12V and 220 V )
- Twin Battery System
- 85lt Extended Fuel Tank for Toyota ( 160lt Total )
- 50lt Water Tank
- Power Steering
- Radio / CD Player / USB or AUX plug
- Recovery equipment: Hi lift jack, snatch straps etc + extensive tool box
All vehicles are equipped to accommodate four adventurers. Each vehicle is fitted with two, two person roof top tents (1.4m wide) with built in mosquito nets. We can supply equipment for a fifth person at no extra cost. Additional free standing tents are available. All camping gear such as chairs, tables, sleeping bags, pillows, cutlery & crockery, hi-lift jack, gas tanks, torches, tire inflator, tow rope are included. See Equipment Checklist for details. All you need to pack is your clothes.
For details of our 4×4 vehicles please visit our website – http://southafrica4x4.co.za/our-vehicles
On pick up of your 4×4 please allow 90 min to check your vehicle and allow us to show you how the equipment works. Please ensure that you have watched our short instructional videos, available on our website to assist you with your preparation of your adventure – http://southafrica4x4.co.za/4×4-video-tutorials.php
On collection of the vehicle you will need to have the following documents ready, if not completed before the rental commences :
- Copies of all drivers licenses of persons driving and international driving licenses.
- Copies of passports of all persons traveling in your group.
- Signed rental contract
- Balance of payment ( EFT, Credit Card or Cash )
Return of the Vehicle
On return of your Toyota 4×4 we offer either full equipment check or a quick check. 4×4 is returned with a full tank of diesel. Fill up to the first click at the closest filling station where you drop off the 4×4.
Our vehicles are permitted into : Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Swaziland, Lesotho, Angola, DRC, Gabon, Cameroon, Ethiopia