Hi Lift Jack and Flat Tyre Repair
- For slow leaks use the Tyre Weld.
- Warm it up, shake it well and place nozzle on inlet for air.
- Press Button till unit is empty.
- Drive slow for two minutes to allow the glue to spread on the inside of the tyre.
- Slow leaks are mainly caused by thorns and this is an easy way to seal the minor leak.
- Should you need to replace a tyre please use these following steps. Replace the flat tyre with the spare and have the flat tyre repaired at the nearest town.
- If not possible use the repair kit as shown on the instructions.
- Lift the vehicle only with the hi lift jack and at points in the front and back (not on the body).
- We are removing all our special wheel nuts as they create to many problems with the requirement of the special socket. Your rental will be fitted with 5 normal wheel nuts per wheel. Second spare wheels have steel rims and will have additional wheel nuts supplied as your normal alloy wheel nuts will not fit.